Here at Cardium Law we are always on the lookout for talent. Currently, we are looking to recruit two Newly Qualified Solicitors to work across a varied and exciting portfolio of cases.
The role will be predominantly litigation based and we are interested in hearing from candidates who are passionate about developing their careers in a varied and exciting commercial practice. Of particular interest are candidates who have experience in Construction & Property, Professional Indemnity and / or Intellectual Property Law.
What we're looking for
We want people who are:
- committed to learning and are self-motivated to progress their career and expand their areas of legal expertise and business acumen.
- dedicated to developing long term client relationships with an emphasis on becoming a trusted partner and confident; and
- The desire to be part of building a new type of law firm.
The ideal candidate will have business acumen. While we would not expect your business acumen to be complete at this stage in your career we are interested in talking to candidates that aspire to become more than just a legal practitioner.
Why work for us?
- recognises and rewards dedication and success, whilst understanding the need to balance work with life commitments in all forms. Your renumeration will be linked to your performance and the performance of the company over time. We are looking for candidates with a long term view, and a desire to be part of building a new type of law firm.
- Prides itself on creating an office environment which enjoys and promotes an inclusive, friendly and open culture, based on mutual respect regardless of the role played in the wider team.
- Focuses on integrating technology into its office environment and client offerings and because of this can offer a flexible package of remote and office-based working.
If you are interested in joining our team, to start your career or to experience a more satisfying approach to the delivery of legal service, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.