+44 (0)74 6420 7454
David is an associate solicitor who has trained, qualified and worked throughout his career in the City. He primarily works on high value and complex litigation cases with recent experience including:
- Acting for an international property investor in their fraudulent misrepresentation claim against the seller of a multi-million pound shopping centre;
- Acting for the founders of a multi-million pound technology company in a professional negligence claim against their corporate solicitors after their shareholdings were held to be worthless in wrongful dismissal proceedings;
- Acting for a land introducer in their claim against a developer seeking to avoid paying the introductory fees due on the introduced, and subsequently developed, properties;
- Acting for creditors in an insolvent group of companies to bring claims against the companies’ former directors to recoup funds into the insolvency; and
- Acting for individuals and companies against various banks in relation to irregular high-value financial transactions.
When not in the office, David enjoys rambling over hills and mountains. Otherwise, he can be found sharing a meal / drink with friends while discussing history and contemporary politics.