+44 (0)74 6420 7454
David is an Associate Solicitor in Cardium Law’s Dispute Resolution department with a focus on utilising a common-sense approach, combined with his knowledge of e-Discovery, to cut through both the practical and legal issues that are encountered.
David primarily runs complex high-value litigation cases. This has included acting for:
- An asset management company in its contractual dispute with a UK-based building society, as relating to remuneration arising from the management of a substantial property portfolio;
- A land introducer in its claims against developers for unpaid fees due on introduced (and subsequently developed) properties;
- The founders of a technology start-up in professional negligence proceedings against the corporate solicitors who advised them on an investment transaction which enabled a third party to wrongfully dismiss them and take control of their business for nominal value;
- An international property investor in their fraudulent misrepresentation claim against the seller of a London-based shopping centre; and
- Various creditors in insolvent companies bringing claims against former directors.
These matters range from those which are self-funded to those that are litigation financed, but each necessitates pragmatism and a commercial mind-set.
Outside of work, David enjoys rambling over mountains and sharing a meal / drink with friends while discussing history and contemporary politics.