+44 (0)74 6420 7454
David joined Cardium following his admittance as a solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales in 2019. He has been involved in numerous high value and complex litigation cases and has developed a particular specialism in professional negligence and commercial disputes.
Recent experience includes:
- Acting for an international property investor in their negligent / fraudulent misrepresentation claim against the seller of a multi-million pound shopping centre;
- Acting for the founders of a multi-million pound technology company in a professional negligence claim against their corporate solicitors following their shareholdings becoming worthless after being unfairly dismissed;
- Acting for a land introducer in their claim against a developer seeking to avoid paying the introductory fees due on the introduced, and subsequently developed, properties;
- Acting for creditors in an insolvent group of companies to bring claims against the companies’ former directors to recoup funds into the insolvency; and
- Acting for individuals and companies against various banks in relation to irregular high-value financial transactions.
When not in the office, David enjoys rambling over hills and mountains. Otherwise, he can be found sharing a meal / drink with friends while discussing history and contemporary politics.