+44 (0)75 5382 4127
Director, Head of Construction and Engineering and Head of the Transatlantic Desk, Christopher is a dual qualified English Solicitor and US Attorney (New York) with a diverse range of litigation experience in UK, European and US litigation and arbitration.
He joined Cardium Law in 2019 following an 11 year career at a number of well-known City of London law firms where he built up a particular specialism in complex construction, property damage, professional negligence and commercial litigation. Clients include a range of large and small corporations, and high net individuals.
He has a particular passion and fluency in finance having passed all of the exams for the Chartered Financial Analyst designation and in his spare time is a School Governor at an outstanding rated primary school in Aldershot, Hampshire.
Recent experience includes:
- Acting for high net worth individuals in a claim against their project manager and quantity surveyor following significant cost and time overrun on the building of their dream home.
- Acting for a developer and a main contractor in a claim against a contract administrator following extended remedial work to a landmark development in the Westend of London.
- Acting for private investors to recoup their investment in a financial start-up following a prolonged dispute with management.
- Acting for a nursing home in a product liability claim against a well-known manufacturer following a fire which caused significant property damage.
- A range of construction adjudications acting on behalf of contractors, developers and employers.