+44 (0)75 7056 0281
Alexandra is a trainee solicitor at Cardium Law having graduated in 2018 with a Master’s Degree in Law, having previously obtained a Bachelor’s degree in History.
Alexandra’s works on a variety of litigation and family law cases with values between £100k and £10m. Her experience at Cardium Law includes assisting on:
- Various professional negligence claim against Solicitors, Architects and Quantity Surveyors;
- Fraudulent property transaction – Acting for a buyer in a claim against a vendor alleged to have made fraudulent misrepresentations in contract for sale on a multi-million-pound shopping centre;
- Insolvency Disputes –Acting for a Property Development Company, seeking an injunction to prevent the Company and underlying assets from being sold in a pre-pack administration at an undervalue;
- Resisting enforcement of personal guarantees
- Resulting Trusts
- Breach of confidence claims – Acting for an Entertainment Company in a Claim against a government agency for breach of confidence in a procurement process; and
- Claims against foreign government- Acting for an individual in a claim against a foreign government in relation to a malicious prosecution
Alexandra has a particular interest in property law. Having dealt with a number of managing agents and estate agents, Alexandra has an insider’s understanding of the UK property market. Alexandra will be developing this area of expertise on a three month secondment to a partner law firm, where she will experience more transactional elements of property law.
When not working, Alexandra enjoys creative projects, cycling, and reading about history.